4/26/11

My Favorite Characters

Throughout the years we have fallen in love with Harry Potter characters, both in the books and in the movies. I know that when I was nine, I had a crush on Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, but mostly with Harry the character. Although I had a crush on Harry, he is not my favorite character. I can't exactly decide on a favorite character because I have quite a few favorites. One of my favorite characters is Bellatrix Lestrange. Clearly not because she's so kind or anything like that, but I think she is just so funny and interesting because of how sadistic she is. Helena Bonham-Carter plays her perfectly! She is always trying to gain Voldemort's approval and I feel like she's more complex than we see; there is never any mention about her parents so maybe she has some
 issues with them? Of course, I also love the twins! They're probably the funniest two people in existence. I also really like, in no particular order, Snape, Dumbledore, Lucius, Sirius, Luna, Neville, Voldemort, Mad-Eye, Tonks, Dobby, Molly, Cedric, (in the movie, I hate to admit, I thought he was quite attractive!), Hagrid, Hedwig, and the list goes on until all the characters in the series have been named!

I want to know now, who your favorite characters are from the book and/or movies. If there are enough people voting for the same people I'll make a graph of favorite characters so that we can see our own stats! So let me know what characters are your favorites.

And check out the Potter Puppet Pals on YouTube by following this link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/potterpuppetpals?blend=1&ob=5

10 comments:

  1. Omg so i just read something truly disturbing... Daniel Radcliffe reportedly texted JK Rowling asking her not to write another HP book and she said ok!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr DAND Daniel way to ruin my happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so i also just read that emma watson transferred out of brown university... some say its because of bullying and i also heard that in one of her classes she answered a question correctly and some loser yelled "20 points to Gryffendor!"(not spelled correctly) and she left the class crying.... poor emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cara's Cooking Creations
    Both of those things sound awful. I think she's really trying to get away from Harry potter, hence the haircut, but I must admit, that is kinda funny... Mean, but funny. just the Griffindor part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say my favorite character in Harry Potter is probably Luna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not reading your blog ALEX!!!........... but i like Voldemort

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well
    although every character in this series is completely and udderly amazing, my favorite is without a doubt Bellatrix.
    She is so dark and mysterious. I love her and Sirius Black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think that Daniel Radcliffe should get a say in the books she writes. Why can't she just write the book then maybe not make a movie? I so don't want HP to be over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ecowan
    TOTES! I want more books. But that may just be a rumor becuse I'm pretty sure she wasn't planning on writting more, unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my favorite characters would have to be Ronand the Twins they are the funniest ones and they bring the whole thing to life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite character is probably Hermione. She can actually be quite funny and the adventures just wouldn't be the same without her. I also do really like Luna Lovegood. She has to be the funniest- especially in the movies.

    @Cara's Cooking Creations
    That is awful that people did that to Emma, although it is quite funny I can't imagine how bad she feels. I also didn't know that she was transferring out of Brown, from what I heard she loved it there!

    ReplyDelete